SAP Technical Consultant / IFRS15-RAR
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a SAP Technical Consultant with experience in IFRS15 and SAP RAR to join the team in Newbury on a contract initially until December 2020.
The CoE S15 Integration Specialist is part of a team that owns the detailed IFRS15 solution and sets the strategy for global S15 applications. This includes
- Support and management of IFRS15 IT demand
- Design, agree and execute IFRS15 solution roadmap and strategy
- Manage solution design for IFRS 15 Implementations
- Provide expertise and issue management in crisis situation
- Drive simplification for the global and local solutions
- Analyse requirements coming from business demands in order to identify existing functionality that can be leveraged, if possible.
- Partner with Systems Integrators and local IT teams to ensure efficient design of technologies implemented at large scale and aligned with VF principles
- Analyse the estimated time and cost of solutions proposed from the SI to fulfil demands in order to rationalize Vodafone's spend.
- Ensure the consistency and scalability (across countries and companies) of the SAP modules implemented at Vodafone.
- Provide level 4 technical expert support; supporting high severity incidents resolution; critical month end close & year end close activities
- Be the trusted advisor for LMs to solve any SAP FIN and IFRS15 solution related queries
- Liaise with the SAP on outstanding GAPS for the solution and manage solution design for them.
Core Competncies required
- Proven Capability to implement, maintain and improve large scale, complex finance solutions for multi-functional, multi-system, multi-national Telco organizations
- Excellent ABAP, SQL, CDS and HANA Skills
- Technical SAP RAR background
- Ability to functionally & technically understand heavily Customized RAR Solution.
- Ability to understand complex Data Models.
- Ability to understand from LM's functional requirements and translate them into Queries. Requires ability to discuss fully functional requirements in order fine tune Queries demanded.
- Ability to functionally explain technical changes.
- Ability produce performance optimized code (ABAP & SQL)
- Ability to Review existing Code and recommend and defend changes.
- Experience in Quality Code Review. Nice to Have
- Ability to steer In-house Hypercare and AM teams in issue resolution.
- Financial Skills and/or knowledge (sufficient to discuss solution changes and their implications to Central Finance Team or LM Finance SPOC's).
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age