Please note that the successful applicant will have to operate via an Umbrella Company or as a PAYE contractorAs one of Vodafone strategic partners, we...
Please note that the successful applicant will have to operate via an Umbrella Company or as a PAYE contractor.
As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently recruiting for a Junior Support Analyst based in Newbury for a 3-month contract.
As the Junior Support Analyst, you will be liaising with Vodafone Business sales community to provide order assistance and generate orders for our external customers, on time and to a level that meets customer expectation.
Key Accountabilities and Skills:
- Build and maintain expertise in specific product Pricing and Ordering tools.
- Provide support and guidance to Vodafone Business sales community to provide order assistance.
- Generate and raise new product orders on behalf of sales teams.
- Liaise with order management colleagues as required until orders are confirmed as accepted for delivery.
- Collate and analyse required data from different sources.
- Produce service reports in predefined format on a periodic basis, making sure that quality standards are consistent.
- Trend Analysis to identify recurring service and ordering issues. Highlight these issues to the tool developer and product manager to carry out in depth investigation to support resolution wherever possible.
- Meeting deadlines and delivering order raising capability to agreed timeframes.
- Understand all aspects of bespoke customer requirements, adjusting order processes as needed to ensure timely delivery.
- Must have strong excel skills.
Please apply online or call 0203 909 5189 for more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age