Delivery ManagerAs one of Vodafone's strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Delivery Manager to join their team in London on an initial...
Please note that the successful applicant will have to operate via an Umbrella Company or as a PAYE contractor
As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently recruiting for a Radio Planner to join us on an initial 12 month contract.
Our Regional Radio Design team has opportunities for driven and innovative radio engineers to improve performance by ensuring the best possible design, configuration and optimisation of our access network,
The focus will be on ensuring that Vodafone achieves the best network performance and coverage KPIs in the UK market, The role will be to be part of a team of experienced Radio Planning engineers, allowing our marketing teams to differentiate Vodafone using these measures, in addition to keeping all existing customers satisfied within region and thus reducing churn.
Knowledge and experience
- Educated to an Engineering/Science degree level or equivalent
- Good knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G network architecture
- Good knowledge of Radio network functionality
- Experience of network planning techniques and processes
- Experience in a multivendor network
- Intensive project experience
- High level of certification in Ericsson radio network planning and optimisation for 2G, 3G and 4G
- Experience in radio coverage planning, planning and coverage prediction tools (ATOLL) and Drive Test analysis
- Experience of local optimisation techniques (parametric and physical optimisation) and associated processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills including presenting complex technical information in plain language
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age