Please note that the successful applicant will have to operate via an Umbrella Company or as a PAYE contractor.As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we...
Please note that the successful applicant will have to operate via an Umbrella Company or as a PAYE contractor
As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to be based in Newbury on a 3 month contract.
In this wide and varied role, you will be business partnering our Strategy teams, Digital Sales team and our Big Data & Analytics team who have a critical central role in the strategic direction of the organisation.
A key element of the role is business partnering the Digital Sales team, our inside sales channel that supports Vodafone Global Enterprise as well as significant local markets. The Digital Sales team has two main hubs in Valencia and Dublin, with smaller hubs in Budapest, Johannesburg and Singapore and is set to expand significantly over the next few years so some travel will be involved.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- You will have directly supported Director level as a business partner, with proven skills in influencing and relationship-building
- Working with dotted line reports to ensure delivery of accurate and transparent recharge model and agreeing interlocked financials with key stakeholders
- Supporting business cases and resolving financial risks related to the expansion plans and key projects across all teams including interlocks with finance teams in the markets
- You will have demonstrable experience of creating a positive impact and will come across to peers and colleagues as enthusiastic and committed.
- You will have worked successfully in complex, matrix organisations
- Develop and own P&L reporting for the Digital Sales team, by market.
- Setting up processes and systems to support changes to organisational structures and to drive improvements and efficiencies.
If you are interested, please apply online or call 0203 909 5189.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age