Digital Project Manager AgileAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a number of Digital Project Manager's to join the team...
PMO Specialist - SC Cleared
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a PMO Specialist with SC Clearance to join the team in Newbury on a 3-month rolling contract.
Please note that the successful applicant will have to operate via an Umbrella Company.
The PMO Specialist will be aligned to a large complex customer-facing project or programme, peering directly with their counterpart within the customer's organisation, or aligned to the Central Delivery PMO, operating across an entire portfolio or business/function area where multiple programmes and projects are being delivered.
The PMO Specialist role in either alignment is to enhance project & programme deliveries within VBTS UK through the application of the delivery process, project/programme controls and governance, project consultation, system automation and the monitoring of Central PMO established KPIs.
The role supports a high performing PMO/Assurance team to enable successful delivery of projects and programmes (and their associated benefits) to time, cost and quality, within risk profile.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Quality & Assurance: Confidently leads Project/Programme Governance meetings. Handles all queries relating to Delivery Method and Governance arising during these meetings.
- Relationship Management Excels at establishing and maintaining close working relationships with internal, customer and third-party partners/ supplier teams
- Tools, Systems & Data: Providing high level support to the programme & project teams in the appropriate application of various tools for example EVO, VEPS, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint. Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the data set is maintained
- Business Skills & Professionalism: Applies knowledge of business to create intellectual property. Has knowledge of multiple domains and understands company position in that market place.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- A problem solver, ability to identify root causes and make decisions and implement
- SC Clearance required
- Agile, P3O or Prince 2 are desirable
- Extensive experience in management reporting techniques and processes, and performance metrics.
- Broad understanding of financial controls, project accounting and benefits realisation process
- Able to evidence highly proficient skills in MS Office, particularly Excel, Visio and PowerPoint. Also, able to evidence experience of PM and PMO tools (e.g. MS Projects/ Clarity/Niku) and reporting. Demonstrable experience of the automation of reporting and processes.
- Risk and compliancy management experience
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age