Project Finance Analyst - SC Cleared
We are currently seeking a Finance Analyst to be based with our trusted client in Newbury on a contract basis. In order to undertake these roles, we are in need of a candidate who has acted within programme/project environment for a few years as well as having previously worked as a project accountant.
- Pull actuals information from the finance systems and feed into contract accounting model
- Collate and question forecast data from project management team.
- Align actuals to grn'd PO's with PM's.
- Analyse data and identify adverse trends in actuals and explore root causes - presenting to CM and PM e
- Analyse data and identify changes to forecast and explore root causes - presenting to CM and PM f
- Model change requests into P&L forecast with assistance from CM
- Identify any non-relevant costs i.e. incorrect time booking
- Work with Finance to chase through any forecasted costs not showing in actuals
- Work with PM and CM to ensure that we feed robust information in the budgeting process
- Support production of financial content for senior management meetings
- Minimise fiscal surprises
If this role would be suitable for you, please apply as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age