Process Service Designer Telecoms ExperienceAs one of Vodafone;'s key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Process Service Designer to join the team in...
Business Analyst - SIP & VoIP Experience
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst with experience of creating requirements for SIP and VoIP Products to join the team in Newbury until March 2020. The Business Analyst will Effectively capture, document and manage business needs, including shaping and scoping ideas, aligning to business strategy and business goals, eliciting business requirements, and ensuring trace ability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
Accurately assess business architecture impact, including the impact of change on existing processes, organisation and technology. Capturing and documenting new and updated business processes, business intelligence, data and information modelling.
- Develop relationships with Project Managers, Product Managers, Subject Matter Experts and transformation project leads throughout Vodafone to understand taxonomies, portfolio and product strategy, transformation paths and commercials such as revenue retention, churn and margin etc.
- Lead benefit case analysis and feed output into programme business cases by utilising information from our sales, customer services, customer experience, commercial management, product management and finance teams, to support product and transformation projects.
- Identify and document new and replacement product developments, transformation development and dependencies, including supporting the analysis of Capex/Opex funding, checkpoint schedules, launch dates, quality assessments etc
- Identify and document product, network and IT dependencies across our Technology, Product and IT teams. Ensure integration of this information with programme timelines to identify any gaps and conflicts for transformation projects and product developments.
- Work with finance and billing teams to conduct data analysis and facilitate data mapping for customer and revenue.
- Define, build, maintain and develop an integrated roadmap with up-to-date information captured across Product, Finance, Technology and IT teams within Vodafone as appropriate.
- Deep dive analysis on business requirements, problem statements, revenues, customer segments, customers and products
- Provide reporting updates via reporting tools.
- Create and sustain collaborative working relationships with other stakeholders including channel heads, segment business managers, stop sell managers and account managers.
- Business Analyst experience - 5+ years
- Experience with telecoms products, networks, applications, processes, managed services etc
- Worked on setting strategies. Understand product taxonomies from a telecommunications perspective
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex issues simply and with impact
- Strong Customer focus
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more, then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age