Project Support - SC Clearance required
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for 2 Project Supports to join Vodafone in their Birmingham offices on an initial contract until end of March 2020.
Security clearance (SC) will be required for this role.
To manage proactive order progression across all delivery entities, including Vodafone internal, 3rd party and customer representatives. To highlight issues related to the order delivery, identify mitigation actions and follow up on these and eventually escalate internally and to the relevant 3rd party suppliers.
Daily and weekly reporting updates within the relevant systems, ordering of the required circuits and equipment for the delivery of the services, responsible to co-ordinate with 3rd party suppliers the installation of services and handover towards the customer and internal assure teams.
Responsible to ensure that all systems are updated and thus enable the kick-off of billing towards the customer. Leads the activation calls with 3rd party engineers and Vodafone dedicated engineers.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as a must in English and further languages required
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to plan ahead and organise own workload within own responsibilities
- Ability to adjust to work load peaks that can occur in an aggressive sales environment
- Autonomous problem analysis and decision making to achieve a creative approach to issue resolution
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age