Senior Communications Manager As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently recruiting a Senior Communications Manager to be based in London (Speech Mark office)...
As one of Vodafone Commercial Managers we are currently a Commercial Lawyer to join the team based in Paddington on an initial contract running until March 2020. The role sits within Vodafone's Group Commercial Operations Legal team in the London HQ.
Vodafone's M-Pesa business is experiencing an uptick in legal work in order to deliver on a set of ambitious objectives by the end of this Financial Year.
- Junior to mid-PQE commercial lawyer, ideally with some payments/ financial services experience.
- The individual should have a self-starter/ completer-finisher mind set and be comfortable advising in a complex, unstructured situations and through change. Their style should be both logically thorough yet pragmatic and clear.
- The individual will have the opportunity to advice in a range of related areas while they are with us, to support the needs of the wider team. This might include CIOT, Partner Markets and Content deals. So this is a great opportunity to get to know the telecoms world.
- Focus is on M-Pesa but will get involved in other areas within payment, products and services. Crypto currency, block chain etc
- Commercial law in-house legal experience - been in an entrepreneurial environment, comfortable with blank sheets of paper. Not from a bank that is Pidgeon holed into one role. Comfortable with unstructured businesses
- Some level of financial services experience/background. Dealing with lots of payment providers so would be beneficial. E-money, crypto currency, consumer credit.
- Someone who is a self-starter, completer finisher, pragmatic. Can demonstrate they have delivered stuff themselves, not just the wider team. Maybe someone from a smaller organisation
If you have any interest please do send your CV through
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age