Learning and Development Manager As one of Vodafone strategic partner, we are currently recruiting a L&D Manager to be based in Newbury on a role...
As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently recruiting a Propositions Manager to be based in Newbury on an initial 3month contract. As Proposition Manager for the Unified Communications and Connectivity portfolio, you will fully own elements of the propositions and be responsible for setting the direction, and working across the team to ensure go-to-market execution. You will be expected to lead the execution of key activities and utilise your experience to create best in class proposition concepts, research briefs, and campaigns, collateral and enablement materials to ensure a successful launch of your proposition
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Developing and planning proposition strategy and objectives, across markets and segments (identifying target markets, target setting, performance management)
- Working cross functionally to create proposition concepts, and creating primary research to gain customer insight to support their development
- Managing relationships with Sales, Commercial, Marketing, Brand & Product leads across markets to ensure that launches are aligned, funds are spent effectively and sales are achieving commercial objectives with regular updates.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in delivering end-to-end new propositions including concept, creation, testing, iteration, launch and marketing campaigns within business to business markets.
- Experience in Unified Comms and Connectivity propositions - UC, collaboration, Video, SIP. Contact centre, fixed voice, fixed access (BB, IPVPN, DIA) and next generation voice and access technologies such as SD-WAN
- Experience of working cross-functionally
- Commercial understanding with ability to deduce KPI's
- Experience in delivering end-to-end strategy, plan and business case
- Ability to manage senior stakeholder relationships (up to C-level)
If you have any interest please do send me your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age