Process Service Designer Telecoms ExperienceAs one of Vodafone;'s key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Process Service Designer to join the team in...
Junior Project Manager x 2
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for 2 Junior Project Manager's to join the team in Newbury until March 2020. The Junior Project Managers must have strong MS Project skills and a PRINCE2 Foundation Qualification.
- Drive, develop and monitor of Programme / and or Release project plans working for Programme Manager, Release Project Managers
- Definition, sequencing, and estimating duration of activities and schedules to meet milestones.
- Chasing of project resources to ensure accuracy of and alignment to the project plan. Escalation to Programme / Project Manager in a timely fashion when required.
- Ensuring the consistency and adherence to PMO standards, processes, and policies for all projects.
- Maintenance of Programme document repository, ensuring it is well managed and key project artefacts are stored
- Timely and accurate consolidation & distribution of presentation decks, documentation, and issue resolution working across all team members at core programme / project meetings.
- Arranging of meetings/workshops, keeping stakeholders informed, running meetings and scribing key actions.
- Management of aspects of project execution including: scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting.
- Facilitation & production of documentation, plans and minute running of project meetings, governance meetings, design workshops
- Management and identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues.
- Facilitation and sending of Programme / Project wide communications
- Arrange, manage and document numerous meetings across the project including for design, development, test, and overall progress.
- Maintain up to date RAID log.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Project, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint and collaboration tools such as Teams
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholder
- PRINCE2 foundation
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Excellent skills in MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, SharePoint including MS Project
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 3-5 year's experience in project life cycle; combination of education and work experience.
- Experience of working in a challenging customer facing role, with a good understanding of the process & procedures needed to deliver services
- Ability to build relationships across relevant business areas
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more, then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age