Data Scientist Machine LearningAs one of Vodafone key strategic partners we currently have an exciting opportunity for 2 Data Scientist's to join the team in...
Campaign Marketing Manager
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Campaign Marketing Manager to join the team on an initial 4 month contract. This role is to be based in Paddington however there is a requirement to travel to Newbury 1-2 times a week.
In a fast paced environment with a challenger mind-set, you will be joining a team of marketing professionals each focusing on different areas of business, but all with the same drive to create best in class campaigns to defend existing customers and to attract non-customers. As a Manager leading ATL campaigns, you will be primarily responsible for applying the overarching marketing strategy into ATL advertising campaigns. This will involve working across all gold, silver and bronze priorities set out in the strategy with a core team and supporting agency partners.
This individual is responsible for the end to end creation of ATL campaigns working cross departments internally with the support of key functions in brand, consumer, propositions, GTM, group and digital. In addition, the role will lead a team of multiple direct reports and third parties who support across the channels and will require clear leadership to deliver the desired executions.
Core Competencies required:
- Experience and understanding of b2c and b2b ATL advertising campaign management
- Experience of running large projects and specifically marketing plans
- Experience of managing a budget
- Experience of working cross-functionally and leading a team
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders, partners and agencies
- Challenger mind-set, with an attitude to drive change and deliver new ideas
- Has a clear and proven point of view on what great looks like in advertising
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age