Solution Consultant - MVNO
As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently recruiting a Partner Solution Consultant to join the team in Newbury on an initial contract to the end of March 2020. The Partner Solution Consultant within the Wholesale team is a technical authority for the design, implementation, and change, of the technical service delivery architecture to Vodafone UK MVNO partners.
The Partner Solution Consultant will design fit for purpose solutions that align with VF architectural principles, and ensure that such designs receive Network and IT architecture approval as relevant.
The Partner Solution Consultant will report to the Partner Solutions Manager.
- Designing end to end solutions for the evolution of MVNO partner capabilities in alignment with Vodafone architectural principles, and then working with UK and Group technology functions to deliver those designs on behalf of and in alignment with the MVNO partners;
- Design and deliver end to end solutions for new MVNO opportunities into the Vodafone estate;
- Working with Wholesale Account and Service Management to provide the best possible service and support to MVNO partners, actively driving Vodafone Wholesale's "Partner of Choice" strategy;
- Working directly with MVNO partners to provide consultancy on new technologies and new regulations, advising on how best to incorporate them within their service architecture;
- Assess the impacts of technology designs on Wholesale/MVNO business and capabilities. Provide guidance on these solutions to ensure alignment with MVNO architectures. Influence changes to organisation, process and technology accordingly;
- Build rapport with the MVNO partners technical teams, relevant 3rd party vendors, and Vodafone Design and Delivery teams to ensure cost-effective and efficient design, testing and integration of partner deliverables;
- Architecture & Design: Defining and eliciting MVNO Partners and/or VF Ops teams needs and translating them to solution design, aligned to business strategic objectives and constraints. Contributes to defining current and future strategies and evolution roadmap.
- Technology: Thorough understanding of both network and IT architecture components;
- Microservices & APIs: The ability to design applications using loosely coupled, independently deployable, and independently scalable application components based on SOA and domain-driven design, identifying appropriate interaction frameworks that enable scalability and agility.
- Security: Incorporates secure by design principles when designing, building, testing solutions, products and services.
- Communication: Ability to communicate effectively to all levels within VF, MVNO Partners, and external suppliers;
If you have any interest please send your CV through or give me a call on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age