SAP Ariba Consultant
As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently recruiting a SAP Ariba Consultant to be based in Newbury on an initial contract.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Engagement management with key stakeholders (local Markets, Suppliers, FinOps, Service Integrators):
- Input into the Enterprise Systems Roadmap:
- Provide input to the commercial and technical Enterprise Systems roadmap planning
- Ensure alignment with the key stakeholders including all relevant group functions
- Responsible for ensuring that new project initiatives are aligned to strategy and correctly prioritised against business as usual developments and other, new Enterprise Systems projects.
- Work with Project EVO to ensure SCM Demand is aligned with the Project EVO and future reference architecture in S4Hana roadmap and approach
- Programme management:
- Agree scope, feasibility and high level design working with the Strategy and Architecture teams to undertake vendor selection and satellite system definition where appropriate.
- Analyse the estimated time and cost of solutions proposed from the SI to fulfil demands in order to rationalise Vodafone's spend.
- To ensure the consistency and scalability (across countries and companies) of the SAP modules implemented in Vodafone.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Extensive experience of SAP/ERP and Ariba implementations and methodologies.
- SAP Certified.
- Experience (over 5 years) in in large-scale and complex Business Transformation Programmes across multiple countries.
- Good understanding of Ariba solutions and one or more of the following SAP modules: MM, IM, WM.
- Knowledge of SAP Fieldglass would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of HP Quality Centre, SAP Solution Manager, Microsoft Office Applications and Microsoft SharePoint.
If you have any interest please do send your CV through.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age