Data ScientistAs one of Vodafone key strategic partners we currently have an exciting opportunity for 2 Data Scientist's to join the team in Paddington on...
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to join Vodafone's team in Newbury on an initial contract until the end of March 2020.
To work within the Insight & Analytics function of our UK Enterprise (B2B) business to deliver analytical projects to drive actionable insights within an Agile environment.
- 3+ years' experience of data analysis work within a commercial environment (preferably marketing)
- Experience of analysing large data sets using tools such as SQL & SAS - Essential
- Advanced Excel skills - Essential
- Excellent communicator - good at networking and able to convey complex analytical outputs to non-analytical audiences in a succinct form - Essential
- Knowledge and application of campaign planning & evaluation using a test & learn approach - Highly desirable
- Experience of working agency-side as well as client-side is -Highly desirable
Must have skills
- Degree level/equivalent in numerate discipline
- SQL & SAS experience
- Advanced Excel
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age