Head of Risk & Compliance As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently recruiting a Head of Risk & Compliance to be based in...
One as of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently recruiting Privacy Analyst to join the team in Paddington on an initial contract until the end of March 2020. You will be expected to own and manage your portion of the privacy team roadmap and to work with various teams, including Cyber Security, Corporate Security, HR, Commercial, Technology, Supply Chain etc. to drive key objectives to completion. You will be expected to develop and maintain policies, requirements, process descriptions and other such documentation in your area of responsibilities and to soundly perform fact gathering, analysis of privacy issues and driving privacy compliance controls on a day-to-day basis, as well as to produce, validate and distribute regular reports, key messages and news bulletins. You will be providing operational support to Senior Privacy Programme Managers.
Apply if you have:
- 3+ years' experience in data privacy with operations, security and compliance.
- Knowledge of compliance management standards, tools, methodologies and best practices;
- Good understanding of global privacy landscape in technology and online businesses;
- Excellent organisation skills, able to handle multiple requests with differing priorities and stakeholders;
- Excellent command of English, and excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication and public speaking skills;
- Comfortable working in a matrix organisation with tolerance for ambiguity. Persistence to drive change over time;
- Courage to 'stand up and be counted' even when view is unpopular at a more senior level;
- Results oriented, proactive, responsible, pragmatic and ethical person with a passion for privacy and interest in technologies and their societal impact;
- Ability to analyse complex information and identify key and relevant points, including communicating in a relevant and easy to understand manner.
- Experience of OneTrust would be highly advantageous.
If you have any interest please do send your CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age