Business Analyst TelecomsAs one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently looking for a strong telecoms Business Analyst to join the team in Newbury on...
Finance Accountant - IFR15
As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently recruiting a Financial Accountant based in Newbury on an initial contract running until the end of March 2020 initially. The Ideal candidate will possess excellent analytical capabilities, strong financial technical skills, enjoys developing new processes, and have the ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely to senior management.
- Month End Reporting
- Financial Systems and Control
- Stakeholder engagement
- Knowledge & Expertise
Qualifications and Experience
- Fully Qualified or finalist (CIMA or equivalent) ideally with relevant business experience
- Customer service orientated
- Team player with positive attitude
- Detail conscious
- Experience in driving change and process re-engineering
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Understanding of IFRS
- Strong Financial Accounting and analytical skills
- Experience in dealing with multiple complex demands from various areas of the business and various levels of seniority
- Appreciation of End to End processes implication (rather than just a functional view)
- Knowledge of the mobile telecommunications industry an advantage
- Experience in fast-moving industries
- Advanced Excel skills
If you have any interest please do send your CV through.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age