Finance Business Partner Telecoms Experience As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to be based in...
Tax Manager - Employment & Expatriate Taxes (3days a week)
As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently looking for a Tax Manager who is experience in Employment & Expatriate Taxes. This includes advising on the risks associated with employment tax matters and internationally mobile employees as well as appropriate planning in connection with employee remuneration. It also requires close liaison with external tax advisers and in the management of employment and expatriate tax compliance obligations.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Assisting the International Mobility team to manage the tax services provided by our external tax advisor to internationally mobile employees.
- Managing the UK compliance season from start to end. This includes dealing with assignee queries as well as responding to external tax advisers regarding any compensation related questions.
- Acting as key contact for external tax advisers to escalate any payroll issues when the team collate the data for global shadow payrolls, UK modified payroll and global tax returns.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Employment tax and/or expatriate tax expertise with 1-3 years PQE either at an advisory firm or within large industry.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and experience of working in a complex environment across multiple teams.
- Able to build relationships across all levels of the organisation, including with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a complex environment across multiple teams.
If you have, any interest please give me a call on 07741660812 or email be at
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age