Finance Analyst Finance ModellingAs one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently recruiting a Finance Analyst on an initial 3-month contract based in Newbury; the...
Test Analyst - Security Cleared
As one of Vodafone strategic partner, we are currently sourcing a SC Test Analyst to be based in Newbury on an initial 6-month contract. As the Test Analyst within this team, you will write, execute and record results of tests across multiple projects delivering complex, innovative technical solutions in a fast moving telecommunications environment with a total portfolio CAPEX value of £10-£12M. You will be instrumental in ensuring the quality, reliability and performance of our systems and will be involved throughout the Acceptance Testing phase of the project to ensure successful delivery.
- Working according to the defined Test Strategy and Plan, define automated and manual test cases/scripts in line with the High Level Design and Business Requirements Specification, ensuring traceability to these documents.
- Configure and manage automated test suites.
- Generate and maintain test data, ensuring coverage of all required scenarios.
- Execute tests according to the project schedule.
- Generate test execution metrics to feed into project reporting.
- Report defects encountered during test execution.
- Utilise automated tools for system integration and acceptance testing.
- Assist the Test Manager with generation of test artefacts such as the Test Completion Report and Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Liaise with suppliers for defect reporting and tracking to closure.
Essential knowledge, qualifications and experience:
- Security Cleared to SC level
- Strong experience of testing throughout all stages of the software development lifecycle, with emphasis on System Integration Testing and System Acceptance Testing
- Strong experience in creating test scripts, scenarios and data
- Experience of defect tracking tools (JIRA, MANTIS etc.)
- Experience of testing UNIX based systems
- Experience of test automation frameworks (Selenium Web Driver, Appium etc.) including both application and script configuration
- Experience of testing in multi-vendor environments
- At least 5 years' experience working in a telecommunications environment
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Working with Agile and Waterfall delivery processes.
Desired knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of relevant UK legislation including RIPA, DRIPA, IPA, DPA & GDPR
- Familiarity with ETSI standards
- Familiarity with the Vodafone Project Delivery Lifecycle
- Experience of REST API testing
- Python scripting
- Agile certified
- Testing in a cloud environment such as AWS
If you have any interest please do give me a call on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age