SAP Hana /BI ConsultantAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a SAP Hana/BI Consultant to join the team in Newbury.As...
SAP HANA Project Manager
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a SAP Hana Project Manager to join the team in Newbury on an initial 3 month contract.
- To ensure technical Release Management and infrastructure readiness across all project phases (Product Test Cycle, User Acceptance Test, Dress Rehearsal, Regression, Technical Cutover)
- To plan, own and manage the Technical Cutovers for all Release rollouts (Drops, Releases, Upgrades) across all environments.
- Management of Decommissioning, Provisioning, Stability and Capacity of all infrastructure (on premise and Cloud) crucial for the rollout of the roadmap and IT Platform Programmes.
- Management of OS Patching activities in cooperation with GDC, Security and Configuration Management
- Technical Release management across all project phases (PTC, UAT, DR, Regression, TCO)
- Risk, readiness and issue management - Chairing & Manage regular Release Deployment and daily issue calls during critical project phases
- Development, ownership, management and execution of Technical Cutover plans for all Release Rollouts (Drops, Releases, Upgrades) across all environments.
- Responsible for fulfilling sandbox requirements (on premise and cloud) for projects and Programmes including data refresh (copy back) & scrambling execution for sandbox environments, including establishment of data refresh procedures for Agile delivery
Technical skills required:
- Prince II, PMI or Scrum Master Certification.
- SAP Certified Application/Technology Associate certifications: SAP Basis Technologies, SAP Hana
- ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support certification.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please pplay now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age