SAP HANA Project ManagerAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a SAP Hana Project Manager to join the team in...
Junior Project Manager
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager to join the team in Newbury on a 6-9 month contract.
Vodafone are not looking for a traditional Project Manager where they would be expected to deliver a defined scope or defined benefits. The scope of this project is an extension of a BAU and Service Management. The role manages circa 40 orders (mainly WAN IP-VPN) being delivered to client sites around the UK.
Focus of role
- Lead weekly customer facing calls and internal pre-calls providing updates on WAN orders via the WIP..
- Lead weekly customer facing calls and internal pre-calls providing updates on hosting changes to support SIP initiatives.
- Monitor and note every email about every order to ensure that it gets captured in the WIP by the offshore team.
- Provide weekly slide update on SIP initiative to Service Manager.
- Provide monthly 'Delivery' update to Service Manager for Service review meeting.
- Provide advice/mentor to Hosting TPM on 'project management'..
- Experienced in a WAN Project
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Team worker and collaborative
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel Skills
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age