Finance Business Partner Telecoms Experience As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to be based in...
Digital Recruitment Partner
As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently recruiting a Digital Recruitment Partner to be based in London on a 6month contract.
- Manage the resourcing activities for Consumer & Digital Hires in Vodafone UK.
- Manage the relationship with key business stakeholders, HR Business Partners (HRBP), Centres of Expertise and our outsourced partners.
- Ensure that the quality of hires is continuously improved, raising the capability and potential of those recruited to meet the business objectives and Vodafone UK talent agenda.
- Through leading key resourcing improvement projects contribute to the ongoing development of the UK Resourcing strategy and of the overall recruitment experience.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Accountable for ensuring the delivery of permanent resourcing requirements for Consumer & Digital hires working in close partnership with subject matter experts and the outsource providers who are responsible for the ongoing resourcing delivery.
- Build strong and effective relationships with key Digital business stakeholders, the HRBP teams and the outsource providers to facilitate the delivery of resourcing requirements.
- Build a detailed understanding of business priorities and in conjunction with the HRBP team develop a proactive and evolving Resourcing strategy covering future skills, capabilities and headcount requirements and ensure delivery within defined budgets and to agreed timescales
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Full cycle recruitment experience, delivering effective recruitment campaigns and solutions to meet business needs within agreed budget and timescales
- Prior recruitment experience - recruiting consumer & digital roles up senior level (including Social Media, SEO, PPC, Programmatic, Biddable Media, Commercial , Pricing and Propositions Management, and Big Data & Analytics)
- Evidence of developing strong stakeholder relationships through a consultative and inclusive approach in a matrix environment
- Strong operational focus, combined with commercial and business acumen
- Ability to manage ambiguity and the resilience to drive the right behaviours and approaches to achieve the desired results
- Ability to maintain information integrity on the ATS to ensure accurate reporting to the business
- Passionate about implementing creative recruitment strategies that benefit the business and candidate alike
If you have any interest please do send me your CV or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age