Finance ManagerAs one of Vodafone's strategic partners we are currently sourcing a Finance Manager to be based in Newbury on an initial 3month contract. To...
FP&A Manager - Commercial
As one of Vodafone's strategic partners we are currently sourcing a FP&A Manager - Commercial to be based in Newbury on an initial 3month contract. You will have visibility of all areas of the UK P&L. supporting the annual UK Budget delivery of +£5.7bn revenue, £1.2bn EBITDA. The role holder will understand commercial drivers underpinning financials, challenging and critiquing where necessary, confident in handling large amounts of information, in MS Excel and is able to operate in a structured manner, whilst effectively being able to extract and convey key messages to a senior audience, including the CFO, Heads of Finance and our colleagues in Group Finance.
- Support FP&A: work closely within the team to understand commercial performance, risks and opportunities and provide support with any performance related queries.
- Performance Analysis: interpret financial results and proactively identify issues, work with the Business to address key performance issues with tangible action plans to remedy
- Business Partnering: own and manage relationships with Fin Ops and Consumer & Enterprise finance teams to deliver against Budget targets.
- Story Teller: ownership of the UK consolidation process and support in the production of number key packs & outputs for finance leadership and our colleagues in Group Finance.
- Financial Planning: ownership of the mid-month flash prediction, the rolling-forecast and the long-range plan processes including local/Group submissions and CFO/Finance leadership reviews.
- Financial Modelling: build-up, continuous enhancement and support digitalisation transition to BAU of core FP&A financial reporting/forecasting models such as MMP technical views.
- Commercial & strategically savvy
- Strong analytical & problem-solving capability
- Able to build relationships & influence people
- Comfortable at operating in speed with short deadlines
- Ability to support & challenge the Business appropriately
- Articulate communicator, able to explain complex data
- Excellent Excel: Handling large data sets and modelling
- Excellent PowerPoint: Able to produce excellent packs
If you have any interest please do send your CV through or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age