We are looking for a Cyber Security Manager for a 3 month contract based in Newbury. You will be working across the business functions (Enterprise,...
We are looking for a Cyber Security Manager to join our team on a permanent basis. Your role will be focused on the security aspects of our journey to embrace digital technologies and agile methodologies.
You will work with agile project teams to produce solutions that comply with internal security policies, standards and the security architecture. You will also provide technical advice and guidance to more junior Cyber Security Specialists.
The projects you will be working on:
- Overall AWS Security Architecture for the Digital programme;
- Security evaluation and design of new Digital services being introduced;
- Security evaluation and design of data transfers between on premise systems and AWS;
- Security evaluation and design of user access controls to Digital services;
- Ensuring that Digital solutions are integrated with our existing Cloud Security Controls.
- Identifying new Cloud Security Controls that need to be developed to support the Digital programme.
- Working with the Digital teams to create a secure development pipeline and to embed security into agile methodologies.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience of AWS Cloud, Digital Technologies and Agile Methodologies
- Competent in assessing information security risks introduced by new technologies and changes to existing environments
- Competent in the design and engineering of technical security controls supporting large scale telecommunications networks
- Competent in technical controls to mitigate and limit exposure to information security risks in technology platforms
- Understanding of information security risk management frameworks
- Able to keep abreast of trends in cyber security threat landscape
- Able to keep abreast of technology trends
- Competent in testing procedures to measure security threats and vulnerabilities in technology platforms
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and find win-win situations
Please apply online or call 0203 909 5189 for more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age