We are looking for a Cyber Security Manager to join our team on a permanent basis. Your role will be focused on the security aspects...
We are looking for a Cyber Security Manager for a 3 month contract based in Newbury. You will be working across the business functions (Enterprise, Consumer or Internal), your role will be to ensure we deliver secure products and services to our customers and identifying and evaluating the potential risk of fraud or exposure of customer information.
- Enterprise / Consumer: Your focus will be to ensure we deliver secure products and services to our customers across Enterprise / Consumer markets
- Internal: Your focus will be to ensure we deliver secure solutions to support internal business functions. These internal business functions include Technology, Finance, HR, Corporate & External Affairs and Business Intelligence.
You will work with project teams to produce solutions that comply with internal security policies, standards and the security architecture. The role requires a recent hands-on background with a wide range of security, network and/or IT technologies. You will also provide technical advice and guidance to Cyber Security Specialists and Analysts.
Working directly with the Secure by Design Managers, you will be responsible for all Cyber Security Consulting and Assessment activities including ensuring security design requirements have been met, defects identified through security testing have been mitigated and any deviation from policy have been accurately captured through the risk management process.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Competent in understanding IT and network designs and equipment configurations used to deliver a wide range of IT and telecommunications solutions
- Competent in applying security policies and principles defined in security architecture to real world scenarios
- Understands and applies risk management principles
- Effective communication skills to influence stakeholders and explain complex security requirements in simple terms
- Stakeholder Management - established as the go-to person for any project issues impacting on Corporate & External Affairs teams
- Establishing and maintaining single point of contact relationship with key project manager(s)
Please apply online or call 0203 909 5189 for more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age