Solution Architect Telecoms Experience RequiredAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for Solution Architect with OSS and BSS experience to join...
Solution Architect - Web Channel experience
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect with Web Channel experience.
- Lead Solution Architecture & Design reviews and assurance activities throughout the Development lifecycle ensuring compliance to Web Channel Domain systems capability, roadmap and technical target architecture.
- Challenge upstream requirements and design activity to ensure a fair compromise of functional and non-functional requirements are being considered in releases to drive out of the box application strengths, infrastructure longevity to at least 18 months, keeping things simple and cost effective.
- Lead and assure the Web Channel Design effort for technical transformation demand, acting as a key sign-off of technical artefacts (Low Level Design, Migration Designs, Implementation & Test Approaches, Operational Support Handover, etc.).
- Maintain system platform measures ensuring they will continue to meets business SLA's, performance goals, and that the technical direction is consistent with strategy, principles, and design patterns.
- Be a Technical Single Point of Contact and functional and technical expert for the application portfolio within the web channel domain, supporting planned releases and major incidents.
- Be an active member of our Architecture Guild, encouraging collaboration, coaching & craftsmanship.
- Support cross-functional delivery teams to achieve high functioning behaviours through clear definitions of success whilst building ability, responsibility and trust within teams.
- Provide ROM estimates of cost and timescales for projects under early consideration, supporting the Web Channel Domain lead in assuring and challenging technical scope.
Knowledge and experience:
- Proven and demonstrable Architecture, Development and Technical Leadership skills (within the Telecom industry would be a bonus).
- Commercial experience with React and Node.js
- Good knowledge of responsive web design.
- Clear logical thinker and problem solver, able to think outside the box with a pragmatic approach to solution development.
- A deep understanding of technical security concepts to protect us and our users.
- You've experienced good & bad development process, and have a passion for streamlining through automation and tool selection
- You have demonstrable experience of IT strategy definition
- TOGAF and SAFE Agile certified, or extensive experience working in a scaled Scrum or Kanban environment.
- Experience of working within a large corporate environment
- Experience working on eCommerce and self-service applications
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age