Sales Operation Partner IOT Sales SupportAs one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently looking for a sales operation partner to join up on an...
Sales Operations Manager - Anaplan
As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently looking for two Sales Operations Managers to be based in Paddington on an initial 6-month contact. In this role, you will be responsible to lead the continued success of Sales Operations Transformation and sales planning. You will have previously run highly complex revenue forecasting projects and undertaken sales planning and target setting working cross-functionally in a global organisation. You will lead the delivery of outcomes of all transformational work streams working as part of the Sales Operations Central Programmes pillar. In order to successfully deliver on all agreed outcomes, you will lead a team of transformation specialists, who along with yourself, will engage with different business stakeholder's dependant on the nature of the programme and deliver business change, which is aligned to Vodafone Business goals and strategy.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Exceptional analytical skills - able to analyse information and clearly articulate the results to key stakeholders within short timeframes
- Solid and resilient communication skills - an ability to quickly identify the business needs for insights, and communicate them with a credibility that earns respect across key stakeholders within Vodafone Business
- High strategic influence at all management levels up to executive across core business functions.
- Effortlessly critically analyse, argue and recommend in order driving the right decisions.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years' experience of telecommunications industry
- Minimum 5 years' experience across sales or sales facing role within Sales Operations in a Global Organisation
- Minimum 5 years' experience of multi-national, multi-region team management, and proven ability to function within matrix organisations
- University degree in quantitative subject and postgraduate business qualification or minimum 5 years' experience in business management or management accounting.
If you have any interest please do give me a call on 07741660812 or send your CV through
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age