Sales Operations Manager Anaplan As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently looking for two Sales Operations Managers to be based in Paddington on...
Supply Chain Manager - Marketing & Content
As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to be based in London on an initial 3month contract. The Supply Chain Manager will be brought in to provide commercial support to Vodafone Limited through end to end management of the procurement process for high/medium risk, high/medium value procurement activities across the Marketing category. The Marketing Services category will include OTP Content, TV Content, Social media marketing, digital marketing and Biddable Digital Media buying.
- Liaise with the VPC (Vodafone Procurement Company) Category manager for categories where a Global category plan is applicable. Ensure UK Operating company's views and requirements are understood during the strategy development and represent the UK Operating Company in any subsequent negotiations to deliver best value for the business.
- Procurement experience in Content buying (both OTP & TV) digital marketing and management of third party agencies (mandatory)
- Where a local category plan is applicable, develop a local procurement strategy (local category plan), with internal stakeholders, which seeks out business opportunities, capitalises on current market conditions and challenges business requirements.
- Manage the procurement process for key projects, working with the VPC lead for global categories and contracts, ensuring the selection of suppliers with the capability to meet our needs, high service standards, efficient execution and competitive costs.
- Assist the business in driving robust demand management practices to deliver the best possible outcomes for cost, quality, delivery, and ensure supplier pricing and budgets are interlocked with Finance.
- Demonstrable procurement/commercial experience in relevant area
- Experienced contracts negotiator who challenges the business requirements
- Proficient knowledge of contract law
- Experienced in strategic sourcing and supplier management
- Good understanding of financial modelling and total cost of ownership
- Ideally procurement experience in a blue chip environment.
If you have any interest please can you send your CV through or give me a call on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age