Learning and Development Manager As one of Vodafone strategic partner, we are currently recruiting a L&D Manager to be based in Newbury on a role...
Personal Assistant - Newbury
As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently looking for a Personal Assistant on an initial contract running until the end of 2019, this role will be based in Newbury. The purpose of this role is to work with the Head of Finance, Strategy & Programmes, to manage diaries, meetings and general administration. This includes both their communication with stakeholders, project work and travel/financial management. Support with Facilitating Team Meetings and Socials are also included in this role.
- To manage the diary and commitments to ensure the prioritisation and allocation of time appropriately. Use judgement to determine whether meeting requests are accepted. Ensure any agenda, required documentation or pre-reading material is prepared / received in a timely manner prior to the meeting. Manage demands which require last minute diary adjustments, whilst minimising disruption.
- To manage e-mails and correspondence - responding where appropriate and/or forwarding for input to the relevant parties.
- To manage travel and associated expenses- ensure all flights, hotels, transfers and visas are arranged pre travel
- Load all Expenses post travel onto the EVO system in a timely manor
- Manage Director's annual leave and associated approvals (including EVO).
- Undertake ad hoc special projects to support as required.
If you have any interest please send your CV through or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age