Account Manager SalesAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for 2 Account Managers with experience of dealing with Sales and Marketing...
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Partner Manager to join the team in Newbury on a 3 month rolling contract.
To control and manage operational performance and quality assurance for Third Parties involved in the delivery of products and solutions for Vodafone Business (either Customer, Technology or Products). Interfacing with the Vodafone Business Platforms & Solutions (VBP&S) Technology and Product Practices to drive a consistent partner management framework and processes.
Working closely with Vodafone Procurement / Supply Chain Management to ensure that commercial impacts of potential KPI / SLA breaches are executed. Consolidating actual and planned deployment of Third Party Resources and track against budget.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Run ongoing operational partner performance management incl. partner KPI / SLA dashboard, target setting and partner governance (performance reviews); interfacing with VBP&S Capability and Product Practices to drive consistent partner management processes.
- Monitor partner / KPI performance, drive short- and mid-term process improvement programmes and manage escalations, as needed
- Work with Vodafone Procurement / SCM and other delivery partners to ensure that commercial contract terms are maximised to the benefit of Vodafone including (but not limited to) impacts of potential KPI / SLA breaches
- Drive compliance to Preferred suppliers and policy across our stakeholder community ensuring robust tracking of actual and planned deployment of 3rd party resources and track cost against budget
- Manage a "Partner Calendar" incl. monitoring of re-negotiation timelines and consolidation of commercial requirements based on feedback from delivery teams, stakeholders, partner performance reviews and contract assessment.
- Establish and maintain a partner management Framework in line with the core way of working (including Governance, SRM, NPS, Onboarding etc)
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University degree in business economics, financial management, information management (or similar) and/or at least 4 years of experience in a Supplier management role
- Excellent English skills - written and spoken
- Telecoms background and/or experience in similar fast paced industry
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age