Data ScientistAs one of Vodafone key strategic partners we currently have an exciting opportunity for 2 Data Scientist's to join the team in Paddington on...
Data and Reporting Analyst
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Data & Reporting Analyst to join the team in Newbury on a contract until March 2020.
- To support the existing team in analysing information, making recommendations and following existing processes to assess the impact of changes.
- Track and facilitate changes through the technical process ensuring we achieve the best customer experience whilst adhering to internal policies.
- Ensure the correct process has been followed to ensure customer have received timely communications to adhere to our legal obligations.
- Work in a digital way (Sharepoint and Microsoft teams) to maintain the most up to date information and to communicate internally the changes that have occurred.
- Support the impact assessments for both roaming and 2G/3G changes to our customers.
- maintaining / updating the roaming footprint datasets
- tracking all change requests through Microsft teams and ensure technical teams adhere to SLA's
- communicate internally for onward customer cascade
- support impact assessment work using MS Excel and potentially MS Access
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Microsoft Excel (Medium/Advanced)
- Working with large datasets / data analysis
- Commercial awareness
- Project management / following strict process flows
- Stakeholder management / avoiding escalations
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age