Agile Project Manager As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking an Agile Project Manager to join the team in London.As an Agile Project...
Unstructured Data Project Manager
As one of Vodafone Key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with Unstructured Data experience to join the team in London Paddington on a contract until the end of March 2020.
Locating, categorising and disposing of data in unstructured environments is a challenging task, as personal and other business confidential information can reside in e-mails, abandoned file server folders, Sharepoint sites etc. without any consistent tagging and labelling. Vodafone Group Corporate Security, by request of senior management aims to:
- Establish PII and other business confidential data categories which we consider high-risk
- Assign a shelf life (retention period) for each category
- Implement a solution to find high-risk data and enforce retention/deletion rules in a cost-effective way, preferably automatically
- Prepare a plan for managing non-high-risk data, aligning the cost of the approach with the relative importance/risk of such data.
- Project management in multinational companies
- IT background
- GDPR project knowledge would be beneficial
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age