Recruitment Coordinator £185PDAs one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently looking to bring in a Recruitment Co-Ordinator on an initial 3-month contract based in...
Compliance Officer - Anti Bribery
As one of Vodafone's strategic partners, we are currently looking for a Compliance officer to join the Legal team in Paddington on a 12-month assignment. This position is part of the anti-bribery team responsible for the implementation of an effective anti-bribery compliance programme.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
Implementing and maintaining an effective anti-bribery compliance programme, including:
- Risk assessment - Support the review and documentation of ongoing risk assessments across the entire organisation with respect to anti-bribery risk including reporting results
- Implementing compliance programme - Ensure the compliance programme addresses key compliance risks identified in the risk assessment and work with local markets to deliver their action plan to implement each element of the programme.
- Monitoring and reviewing - undertake regular assessments of current compliance status and establish monitoring and review mechanisms to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Technical knowledge: Working knowledge and familiarity with the UK Bribery Act and compliance best practices. Understanding of regulation governance and control systems.
- Communication: Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills. Strong attention to detail. Cross-cultural communication experience is desirable.
- Risk management: Experience in risk assessment and practices for monitoring and managing risk.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Educated to degree level, preferably accounting, finance or law.
- 2+ years' experience in a relevant area of compliance (e.g. money laundering), anti-bribery compliance experience desirable.
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
If you have any interest please do send you CV through or call me on 07781660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age