Brand Manager (Global)As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently recruiting a Global Brand MarComms Manager, this is an initial 6month contract based in...
International Tax Manager
As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are looking for a International Tax Manager to join the team on an initial 3-6month contract based in Paddington. The International Tax Manager role has responsibility, as part of a team, to lead and assist on a range of International Tax projects and operational activities. In particular, the majority of time will be spent supporting a tax audit focussed on transfer pricing matters.
The International Tax Manager role will sit within the Group International Tax team and will involve working closely with the Senior Manager leading on the project, whilst reporting into the Deputy Group Tax Director.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- International Tax advisor with a minimum of 1-3 years PQE either with an advisory firm or a large in-house company.
- Exposure to transfer pricing issues
- Exposure to Tax audits.
- Good project management skills.
- Able to build relationships across all levels of the organisation, including with stakeholders in other countries.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines in a complex environment
- Excellent English, IT and numeracy skills required
- Comfortable working on their own with drive and commitment, and as part of a wider project team
- Any knowledge of Treasury/funding would be an advantage.
If you have any interest please do send your CV through or call me on 07781660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age