Project Manager Telecommunications ExperienceAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partner we are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with Telecoms experience to join the team...
Telecommunications Business Analyst
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for 5 Business Analyst with telecommunications experience to join the team in Newbury on a contract until end of March 2020.
Experienced in a wide range of business analysis tools and techniques, your focus will be to:
- Manage effective capture, documentation and management of business need (including shaping and scoping ideas, aligning to business strategy and business goals, eliciting business requirements, and ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle)
- Manage the accurate assessment of business architecture impact (including the impact of change on existing process, organisation and technology, capturing and documenting new and updated business processes, business intelligence, data and information modelling)
- Work closely with a range of senior stakeholders from both the business and technical teams, to plan and deliver simply brilliant products and services to our customers, and cutting edge IT to our staff
- Work with the programme stakeholders to understand and influence their roadmap. Shape and drive both tactical and strategic development of solutions within the allocated programme.
- Has excellent analytical skills (listening, questioning, challenging, business & process modelling etc.) proven in a relevant solution delivery environment.
- Excellent ability to manage customer relationships, their expectations (and define service levels), and to understand requirements of business and customer to ensure they are translated into technical delivery
- Significant functional management and leadership experience, and experienced in managing change
- Experienced in managing risks and mitigating for these.
- Has a proven track record in scoping analysis activities and driving analysis activities to achieve planned time, cost and quality.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age