Brand Manager (Global)As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently recruiting a Global Brand MarComms Manager, this is an initial 6month contract based in...
Recruitment Coordinator - £185PD
As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently looking to bring in a Recruitment Co-Ordinator on an initial 3-month contract based in Paddington. The Global Digital Resourcing Team is responsible for shaping and driving best in class digital hiring strategies to attract and hire global talent (graduates & youth, professionals, managers and frontline staff) in about 26 countries, supported by a virtual community of global Leads (in these locations) who focus on recruitment of the best talent for Vodafone.
The role will contribute to the team's effort to develop and implement innovative and best in class digital hiring experiences to offer an amazing candidate experience and recruit the best talent. The key role responsibilities will be to drive and coordinate the implementation of diverse digital platform solutions offering the post holder many varied and exciting learning opportunities throughout the year (for example: design of digital platforms, project management, research and analytics, stakeholder management, evaluation and reporting on key initiatives and overall success).
- A good understanding of the digital platform and resourcing landscape as well as knowledge of talent acquisition processes within a matrix/global organisation
- Ability to conduct valuable research and learn the best ways to present findings to influence senior audiences (using PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to engage effectively with stakeholders within a global community (and using appropriate communication styles and channels)
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders at different seniority levels and needs (both internal and external) and meeting tight deadlines
- Developed high attention to detail as well as planning and organisational skills
- Built many professional relationships (internally and externally) and understand how digital platforms are positioned and managed globally to create recruit the best talent and offer great candidate experience
If you have any interest, please send me your CV or you can reach me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age