Telecommunications Business AnalystAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for 5 Business Analyst with telecommunications experience to join the team in...
Project Manager - Telecommunications Experience
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partner we are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with Telecoms experience to join the team in Newbury on a 4 month contract.
To be fully accountable to the Project Sponsor for the day-to-day management and delivery of projects with a high degree of critical business impact within the remit and approach agreed with Sponsor and Assignment Programme manager.
The Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that the project delivers the agreed deliverables, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost in the spirit of the Vodafone Way. The Project Manager is also responsible for the project delivering outputs that are capable of achieving the benefits defined in the business case.
In terms of project parameters, this role will manage projects with a high complexity. Projects will impact across a number of technical systems, involve constrained resource teams and include significant business change/transformation.
- Project Management experience
- Experience in Business Intelligence projects - from requirements gathering through design, testing and deployment
- Business change experience
- Experience of managing cross-cultural off-shore teams and vendors.
- Leadership - ability to direct and motivate project teams
- Professional Qualification (or significant industry experience)
- Experience of working within a large corporate environment
- Ability to quickly assimilate knowledge from outside own area of expertise - act as the conduit to allow understanding between technology and the business
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age