Telecoms Delivery ManagerAs one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are seeking a Delivery Manager with Telecoms Experience to join the team in Newbury on an...
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to join the team in Newbury on a 5 month contract.
The purpose of this role is to work with the Head of Finance, Vodafone Global Enterprise & Head of Carrier Finance, to manage diaries, meetings and general administration. This includes both their communication with stakeholders, project work and travel/financial management. Support with Facilitating Team Meetings and Socials are also included in this role.
- To manage the diary and commitments to ensure the prioritisation and allocation of time appropriately. Use judgement to determine whether meeting requests are accepted. Ensure any agenda, required documentation or pre-reading material is prepared / received in a timely manner prior to the meeting. Manage demands which require last minute diary adjustments, whilst minimising disruption.
- To manage e-mails and correspondence - responding where appropriate and/or forwarding for input to the relevant parties.
- To manage travel and associated expenses- ensure all flights, hotels, transfers and visas are arranged pre travel
- Load all Expenses post travel onto the EVO system in a timely manor
- Manage Director's annual leave and associated approvals (including EVO).
- Undertake ad hoc special projects to support as required.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age