SAP Master Data Consultant MDG/MDMThis is a contract position to work Vodafone Group as part of their SAP MDM AND MDG Implementation.The key responsibilities for...
SAP SCM Manager - Vodafone Contract
This is a contract position to work Vodafone Group as part of their implementation of SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM).
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Be accountable to deliver high quality and scalable solution to enable the successful implementation of all initiatives under the SCM domain in alignment with the business requirements and the IT principles (cybersecurity, standardization, no data replication, usability, digital first, simplification..).
- Drive Digital SCM future roadmaps definition to enable new business opportunities in alignment with the SCM and IT Strategy, delivering Proof of Values to show the benefits and features of new solutions
- Partnering with SCM Business in defining New initiatives in the pipeline and support the Business case preparation, scope definition, delivery approach
- Solution Design & Architecture for SCM Solutions
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Detailed and extensive knowledge of all SAP products (S4HANA, ARIBA, Fieldglass) and confidence in working with new innovative solutions
- In depth knowledge of SCM systems and business processes and software development lifecycles
- Strong consultancy experience in SAP Procurement, Sales Processes, Inventory Management and IS- Retail
- Proven ability to build and expand high performing teams
This is a contract role working on a large scale, please get in touch to apply
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age