Customer Engagement Manager SalesAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for 2 Project Managers with experience of dealing with Sales and...
Test Manager - Automation
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Test Manager with Automation experience to join the team in Newbury on a 6 month contract.
- Enable test environment readiness
- Identify testing scope (functional/performance/regression)
- Create test strategy
- Create test plan
- Co-ordinate between the individual components to align the test plans and deliverables (VCO, Corp Gemini (Vulcan), ISAAC, VATS, Pega, TIL, EGain, UC4, Crystal, Carisma)
- Manage complex environment connectivity
- Co-ordinate on test data creation across the source and individual components
- Identify and agree on how to engage with systems which do not have a test environment
- Co-ordinate on e2e SIT execution and identify stakeholders who would execute the test cases
- Identify opportunities for reusable framework creation (for e.g. Selenium for regression)
- Co-ordinate on UAT test execution. Identify stakeholders, enable data preparation and execution of UAT test cases
- Co-ordinate and plan for non-functional testing phases (performance, regression, etc.)
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- PEGA BPA and RPA knowledge
- Skilled in IT test automation tools, methodologies, frameworks and strategy.
- Experience of working in Agile methodologies
- Experience working with offshore teams/services.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- ISTQB (Advanced)
- ITIL Certified (Foundation+)
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age