Customer Engagement Manager SalesAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for 2 Project Managers with experience of dealing with Sales and...
Digital Scrum Master
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Digital Scrum Master to join the team in Newbury on an initial 3 month contract.
We're looking for a talented Digital Scrum Master, bringing a broad range of experiences and a passion for modern development technologies and practices. As a Digital Scrum Master you'll develop and lead high-performing, multi-discipline feature teams, instilling in them a clear vision and a passionate drive to succeed.
Building great products that delight our customers and transform the way they engage with us (and the way we support them) is why we're here, but we're also building a world-class capability to build and ship high quality products, leading the way across Vodafone to transform the way we deliver our solutions.
You'll be responsible for
- Challenging and improving the operation of the team, driving their performance and capability to succeed.
- Embedding operating models that value ownership, responsiveness, predictability and transparency.
- Mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices, embedding DevOps behaviours and principles driving a model of continuous delivery.
- Ensuring the path is clear for your team, removing blockers, facilitating discussions, enabling seamless communications and working with the Product Owner to clarify the product backlog ahead.
- Ensuring your teams drive their deliveries with quality, innovation and automation at the heart.
Things we consider critical to the role:
- A proven track record leading agile teams with an in-depth understanding of modern development practice & technique.
- A deep understanding of the software development lifecycle including multiple delivery methodologies with the ability to mentor, motivate and shape high performing teams
- Experience leading multidiscipline technology teams across multiple locations.
- An enthusiastic interest in modern development practice, tooling technologies and techniques.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age