Delivery Manager Radio Base Station Design & BuildAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Deployment Lead to join the...
Strategy and Planning Manager
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently for 2 Strategy and Planning Managers to join the team in London Paddington on an initial 3 month contract.
Vodafone's Strategy & Digital team is responsible for developing, communicating and implementing Vodafone's strategy for the entire Vodafone Group. As the Strategy and Planning Manager you will be leading high profile projects for the Executive Committee and working closely with Commercial, Operations and Technology teams across all Vodafone geographies. In addition to this, the team is leading and driving Vodafone's journey to become the Digital Telco, with a clear vision to deliver the most engaging customer experience, and transform us into a proper agile organisation.
You will be the company's radar by identifying opportunities and threats across the telco and tech landscape, setting Vodafone's strategic priorities and ensuring its execution in collaboration with OpCos and Group.
- Define and coordinate the annual strategy process for the Group
- Act as a thought leader continuously scanning for trends in the landscape
- Develop in-depth strategic projects
- Foster the strategy community across Vodafone
- Be a facilitator / sparring partner / trusted advisor
You will have a strong background working in key strategy projects providing strategic, analytical and research insights. In addition, you will have a structured and engaging approach in your thinking and communication, as well as experience influencing senior stakeholders.
You will ideally also have experience working in Digital environments, with a good understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Experience in the TMT (Telco, Media and Technology) space
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Previous experience in a top Strategy Consulting firm or in a Corporate Strategy role
- Strong experience in project management
- Highly analytical and numerate, quick thinker, optimistic attitude and strategic mind-set
- Proven experience working in cross-functional international teams
If this position is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age