Product Analyst / BusinessAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Product Analyst to join the team in Newbury on...
Finance Analyst - FP&A
As one of Vodafone strategic partner we are looking for a FP&A Reporting Manager to join the team in Newbury on a 3month contract. You will have visibility of all areas of the UK P&L, financial and non-financial KPI's. You will be supporting the annual UK Budget delivery of +£5.7bn revenue, £1.2bn EBITDA through ownership, maintenance & creation of centralised reporting including month end activity, managing the chart accounts and cost centre hierarchies with associated relationship management with key stakeholders, supporting the systemised loads of our monthly and annual forecasting activity, becoming a lead on developing a systemised planning tool.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving capability
- Able apply maths to real world scenarios
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable at operating in speed with short deadlines
- Able to build relationships & influence people
- Ability to support & challenge finance stakeholders
- Advanced Excel: Handling large data sets and complex formulae
- Excellent PowerPoint: Able to support in pack delivery
- CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant
- Excel & Access VBA coding Experience
- Hyperion financial management experience or similar
- Telco Experience
- Experience of delivering reporting
- Good understanding of Finance Systems
- Competent Access: Experience of using access databases
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age