Radio Optimisation Engineer Ericsson ToolsetAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for 2 Radio Optimisation Engineers to join the team in...
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join the team based in Southbank, London on an initial 6 month contract.
As the Finance Analyst yo will need a relentless drive to implement and then improve the reporting and measurement capabilities necessary to track and improve profitability as well as using data and a strong understanding of the contract with IBM, to identify commercial opportunities to drive.
You will also provide information and support to ensure successful dispute resolution through the diligent analysis and the creation of management level MI, reconciled to the contract, and will act as the commercial interface between IBM and internal finance functions.
- Initial implementation, and then continuous improvement of, the reporting and management controls required to financial manage the agreement with the strategic partner.
- Responsible for providing the overall understanding profitability of the Project Venture and recommending opportunities for improvement.
- Commercial understanding of the entire contract and management of opportunities for commercial upside and financial risk.
- Own Analysis and forecasting payments to the strategic partner , reconciliation between partner charges and end customer prices.
- Conduct scenario analysis and manage commercial & Finance models to make recommendations to the Project team.
- Produce customer profitability reporting for senior management and support projects to improve our customers and overall Vodafone profitability.
- Support the team with overall commercial Optimisation through producing, owning and managing modelling tools to enable rapid analysis of situations and possible scenarios.
- Create, evaluate and present their ideas on how to Optimise the contract
- Evaluate and present the value of commercial levers prior and during negotiation
- Manage the Interlock between the Project commercial team and Internal Vodafone teams. This will include the Cloud Finance team and other Opco and VGE finance functions.
Core competencies and Key Skills required:
- 5+ years' experience in Commercial Finance role
- Experience of working in complex, global matrix environment
- Demonstrable experience of influencing stakeholders to support your viewpoint or objectives.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with Advanced Excel manipulation and modelling capability
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA/MBA part or fully qualified or with considerable depth of experience in Finance/Commercial analysis
- Advanced level in MS Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP (EVO) as well as the OHP (Planning tool) would be advantageous
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age