Radio Optimisation Engineer Ericsson ToolsetAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for 2 Radio Optimisation Engineers to join the team in...
Delivery Manager - Radio Base Station Design & Build
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Deployment Lead to join the team in London on a contract initially until March 2020.
The successful candidate must have experience in radio base station design and build knowledge and a proven track record of delivering these.
Working within the Deployment Team, the role will project manage the end-to-end delivery of radio base stations within a defined geographical area, ensuring that these solutions are delivered in a cost effective and timely approach. Manage the delivery through the appropriate Supplier/Partner interface that will provide the appropriate level of project, Acquisition, Design and construction skills to facilitate deployment of radio base stations.
- End to end ownership within a defined project or area, of all sites within a defined Programme of Work (PoW) through the design, acquisition, construction, installation & commissioning phases through to live managed through appropriate Governance.
- Accurate & effective Project Governance
- Ensure area deliverables are managed in conjunction with Deployment partners. Providing the Deployment Manager with accurate & timely reports. Ensure that all relevant databases are accurate for both static and dynamic data through effective management of the partner relationship.
- Manage interfaces within cornerstone and external parties through effective communications and reports.
- Manage R&I's and escalations through the life cycle of the project or area through the relevant governance structure.
- Ensure compliance with current H&S regulations
- Responsibilities to ensure H&S obligations are met pertaining to the sites within area of responsibility.
- Escalating any issues in a timely manner where necessary.
- Effective Change Management
- Manage all programme changes to ensure area / national targets are delivered.
- Benefit Realisation
- Awareness of Marketing Requirement Specification.
- Understand the town HLD and Coverage Completion Factors (CCF's)
- Cost Management
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age