Identity Access Management Architect / Sailpoint 20 Day Contract Day Rate: Maximum £450 per dayAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting...
Service Designer - Customer Experience
As one of Vodafone key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Service Designer who has experience in Customer Experience to join the team in Newbury on a contract until the end of March 2020.
Support the Product management team in New Product Development (NPD) or Existing Product Development (EPD) by:
- Bringing together a virtual team of network, IT and Business stakeholders across Group, VGE, UK Enterprise, M2M and Cloud and Hosting; the role is to design and deliver customer orientated best in class Processes, Services and Customer experience.
- The role is aimed at designers who are capable of providing real design and thought leadership, with effective delivery of business grade products and services.
- The role is for an experienced designer or deliverer of new product & service process. The successful candidate must be a self-starter with good communication and facilitation skills.
- 3+ years Telecommunications
- 5+ Service Design / Operational experience
- Process mapping, improvements and reengineering experience
- Process documentation skills
- Experience of developing and introducing complex change into an operational environment.
- Demonstrable and recent track record of delivering on projects that span multi-disciplinary areas, preferably in a large telecommunications or IT environment.
- Understanding and experience of automated operational environments.
- Understanding of technical and network principles.
- Understanding and active participation in vendor selection and procurement processes.
- Ability to understand a wide range of disciplines in enough detail to communicate effectively with experts in those areas to enable delivery of product requirements, including: Network design - Order Management / Service Provision processes - Service Assurance processes - Billing processes
If this role is of interest then and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age