Network Solution ArchitectAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a of Solution Architect with Networking experience to join the team...
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to cover maternity leave on a 12 month contract in their London,Paddington office.
The purpose of this role is to work with the two executive Heads of Teams to manage diaries, meeting management and general administration. This includes communication with stakeholders and project work.
- Manage the diaries to ensure prioritisation and allocation of time appropriately. Use judgement to determine whether meeting requests are accepted. Ensure any agenda, required documentation or pre-reading material is prepared / received in a timely manner prior to the meeting. Manage demands which require last minute diary adjustments, whilst minimising disruption.
- To manage e-mails and correspondence - responding where appropriate and/or forwarding for input to the relevant parties.
- Manage travel - ensure all flights, hotels, transfers and visas are arranged pre travel
- Assisting team with required travel approvals & visas applications
- Undertake ad hoc special projects to support as required.
- Schedule meetings / calls & booking of conference rooms
- Proven experience at successfully supporting Senior Executives.
- Positive & Can-do attitude, resilient with the ability to remain calm when under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Good influencing ability, confident and challenging when appropriate.
- Flexible toward work requirements and maybe necessary to work additional hours when required.
- Builds effective relationships, breaks down barriers.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age