Finance AccountantAs one of Vodafone strategic partner we are looking for a Finance Accountant to join the team based in Newbury on an initial 12month...
As one of Vodafone strategic partner we are looking for a Tax Accountant to join the team based in Paddington on an initial 3month contract. Responsibility, as part of a team, for managing all aspects of the Group's UK corporation tax matters including tax returns, relations with HMRC and optimisation of the UK tax position. In addition being a key preparer of Group Tax forecasts and actual tax numbers and being a member of the team that is responsible for SOX compliance, providing input and advice to the tax reporting teams across the Groups operating companies and a becoming a key point of contact with the Group's auditors.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- CT expert with 1-3 years PQE either with an advisory firm or within large industry.
- Involvement in preparing and/or reviewing UK Corporation tax returns
- Experience in tax or financial reporting year end or forecasting processes - UK or international
- Able to build relationships across all levels of the organisation, including with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a complex environment across multiple teams.
- ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified, or equivalent.
If you have any interest please send your CV through or give me a call on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age