Tax Accountant As one of Vodafone strategic partner we are looking for a Tax Accountant to join the team based in Paddington on an initial...
As one of Vodafone strategic partner we are looking for a Finance Accountant to join the team based in Newbury on an initial 12month contract. The role of Finance Transformation Partner, Group Enterprise is responsible for managing Finance Transformation Projects across GE Finance. Areas of responsibility include project Management of programmes, communication of the Programmes and delivery against the plans, development of management reports and KPIs on a project level and stakeholder management across Group Enterprise and the rest of Vodafone. The position works closely with the other finance departments and Group Enterprise businesses.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Change management experience essential
- Strong analytical decision making skills, including the ability to balance conflicting interests and make decisions based on incomplete or unreliable information and can structure deals to maximize profits
- Excellent relationship builder, with the necessary personal impact to build credibility and be able to influence internal and external customers at a senior level
- Self-motivating and able to work under minimal supervision and high pressure and able to deal with multiple and conflicting priorities to tight deadlines
- Good Excel modelling skills
If you have any interest please send your CV through or give me a call on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age