HR Project Lead - Reporting / Analytics
As one of Vodafone strategic partner we are looking for a Project lead to join the team based in Paddington on an initial 3month contract. This role aims to create and roll out a suite of reporting and analytics products in conjunction with the HR Operations and BI teams in addition to raising awareness, increasing adoption and improving the user experience of these products.
Key performance indicators
- Uptake of Reporting & Analytics products in the HR community
- Business Actions taken on the basis of insights gained
- Reduction in manual work across the HR community due to the roll out and/or adoption of Digital Tools
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical skills from multiple internal sources of information
- Strong numerical skills - understanding of business & people metrics
- Collaboration - ability to work collaboratively with varied internal teams on tools such as 'Teams'
- Impact and influence - ability to influence senior level managers
- Very strong communication skills - verbal and written - simple style and ability to structure complex issues into simple reports and proposals
If you have any interest please send your CV through or give me a call on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age